International Experience Club Ltd. strives to protect and respect the personal information of its customers, employees as well as business partners. in accordance with all applicable regional and federal laws. Each staff member of International Experience Club Ltd. must abide by this organization’s procedures and practices when handling personal information.
Do you want to reunify with your family in Canada?
At Internation Experience Club Ltd., we care about your privacy. This is why we collect and use your personal information only as needed to deliver our services and communicate with you effectively.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDES INFORMATION SUCH AS:
- Email address
- Phone Number
The only time we collect your information is when we ask you to complete a form in order to book your International Experience Club Ltd.
The information is collected directly from you when you complete the form.
Business information refers to:
International Experience Club Ltd.
- 757 W Hastings St
- Vancouver, BC V6C 3M2
Business information is treated and handled with the same level of confidentiality, privacy, and respect as personal information.
However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure optimal performance.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies and similar technologies on our websites allow us to track information, such as your browsing behaviour, the links clicked, your device type, as well as to collect various data. This also includes analytics about how you use and interact with our Services. These technologies automatically collect data when you use and interact with our Services. It includes data such as:
- Log files
- Cookie/device IDs
- Page load time
- Server response time
- Approximate location information.
Thanks to all that data, we can measure website performance and improve our systems. Specifically:
- Interactions with the features
- Content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the Services such as:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type and settings
- The date and time the Services were used
- Information about browser configuration and plugins
- Language preferences and cookie data
- Information about devices accessing the Services, including the type of device
- What operating system is used
- Device settings
- Application IDs
- Unique device identifiers
- Error data is collected.
Finally, all this allows us to provide you with more relevant product offerings, a better experience on our sites and mobile applications, as well as to collect, analyze and improve the performance of our Services. We may also collect your location (IP address) so that we can personalize our Services.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal information we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate.
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods.
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Lastly, if you make a request to delete your personal information and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honoured only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicable laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.